Social Media Buttons - Click to Share this Page




08 October, 2020

Ephesians 6:10-20 Is Our Training For Revelation 19:14 to Materialize --We are Soldiers of the King in Training -- FREE KINDLE

 


Hello SOLDIERS OF THE KING IN TRAINING…  -  PLEASE SHARE IF YOU CARE….  😊


EPHESIANS 6:10-20 


This week I have two AWESOME Kindle FREE on Amazon from 8-11 of October.  One of them is a Bible Study which is a follow up of the blog posts on the CHRISTIAN IN COMPLETE ARMOUR by Gurnall. Not only I learned a lot on this subject, but the Lord has taught me the importance of the Armour which is truly our training here on earth so that we can ride with Him. Imagine my surprise when I found out through the Holy Spirit the importance of those Bible Verses in my life?   CHECH IT OUT!

 The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

 THE SOLDIERS OF THE KING Revelation 19:14

 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.



SECOND FREE  KINDLE FREE THIS WEEK


This book is so much more than just Bible verses and Christian Quotes to stroke your ego. I made it completely about God and your spiritual growth and mine. I PROMISE YOU, if you are a true Christian, your soul will be nourished once you get hold of this kindle. Download it for free this week end and if you have to buy it, do so and if you don’t like it, ask Amazon for your money back, you will be reimbursed with no questions asked.

 Lastly, share this for me so other Christian would have the opportunity to download while they are FREE. BLESSINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment